Nutrition for Adults
Good nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Healthy eating is important at any age but becomes even more so as we reach midlife and beyond.
Not only does healthy eating for seniors contribute to physical health, but it also has a huge bearing on memory and mental function. No matter your age or your previous eating habits, it’s never too late to change your diet and improve the way you think and feel. And to help you get started we have put together all the resourceful information you need inside this training guide. With this you'll learn...
• A general overview of aging and nutritional well-being
• Find out all about the good nutrition for seniors
• Discover everything about the dietary patterns of older people
• Explore all about the nutrients, food, and drinks
• Find out everything about physical activity - a partner to nutrition
• Discover the link between chronic diseases and nutrition for adults
• Find out all about the frailty in older people
• Discover everything about the barriers to healthy eating
• Find out all about food allergies and intolerances
• Discover the food safety measures
• And so much more...